|Collection||San Jose Master Catalog|
|Title||Shasta Lumber Company letters|
|Year Range from||1889|
|Year Range to||1889|
1) Letter to A. L. Veuve, Esq., dated San Jose, April 16, 1889, enquiring about land and rights owned by the Shasta Lumber Company: "As it will shortly become necessary for the Shasta Lumber Company to levy two or three assessments or bond its property for $100000, Mr. B. D. Murphy, at our last meeting at San Jose, directed me to have you furnish the San Jose office, at your earliest convenience a statement containing the following facts..." Signed C. W. Quilly.
2. Letter to C. W. Quilty, Esq., on Shasta Lumber Co. (Redding) letterhead, dated April 19, 1889 acknowledging letter of the 16th.
3. Letters to C. W. Quilty, Esq., on Shasta Lumber Co. (Redding) letterhead, dated May 2, 1889, and May 17, 1889, furnishing information requested in letter of April 16th.
4. Statement Resources and Liabilities Shasta Lumber Co. March 1, 1889
5. Inventory of Redding Yard, Round Mt. Dump and Ranch Dump, March 1, 1889
|Level of description||Folder|
Quilty, C. W.
Murphy, Bernard D.
Veuve, A. L.